How To Sell at My Job Centre
At My Job Centre everything is simple and easy. We wish you a pleasant stay and great success in you gig listing,finding or selling. Please, have a look at our How It Works guidance. Let me ask you couple questions first:
- Can you do something on-line of off-line what others find difficult?
- Do you know some desirable Secrets?
- Are you funny and attractive?
- Do you know how to create amazing presents on-line?
- Are you a Techie person?
- Do you know how to Advertise or create a stunning Design?
- Do you know how to Build Back-links?
- Maybe you are a great Singer or beautiful Dancer?
- What about Video creation?
- Are you digital Guru and know how to take Great Pictures?
Either way, My Job Centre team invites you to:
- Create new job/gig for a service that you can offer,
- Create job listing for any goods that you might offer,
- Describe your Task,Job,Service properly,
- Price it smartly,
- Publish it completely for FREE,(for a small fee your listed job could be more visible and all the time on the first page of our website. You need just thick the Featured box)
After that is done, to make your listing/task/job viral and to have as many orders as possible, it is great to share and advertise it in all possible ways. Usually great results coming from – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. social bookmarking web properties. Do it and soon you will have your orders rolling in! After that:
- Complete the ordered task,
- Mark it as complete,
- Receive and enjoy your revenue!
Of course, we welcome you to rise and repeat as much as you would like it!
In case you think you will miss something, don’t worry – Our Job Centre will send you notification immediately when someone will order your gig. As you see - it is very simple: Just create you listing and check your E-Mail for orders to come in!
You will be able to withdraw 80% from amount that buyer paid for you gig. Our service will keep 20% of what your buyer paid for your gig. This fee will help us to cover hosting expenses, administration and will help to keep our website secure as possible.
After you deliver your work we will credit your account and you can withdraw your earnings to your Paypal/Alertpay accounts and spend it as you like.
How To Buy at My Job Centre
- Find a job or service that you like,
- Carefully read about it and place an order,
- Pay for your desired task or requested service using Paypal/Alertpay,
- Alternatively – pay for necessary task with balance that you have in your profile account already ( you might receive funds from your posted gig!),
- Track the seller’s progress, communicate and exchange files if necessary,
- Approve and receive finished work,
- You can request fixes from the seller if received job result is not exactly what you wanted,
- Do not forget to provide feedback for the seller and received service – it helps to everyone!
Enjoy your stay!
MyJobCentre admin – Anne